4 Drug Rehab Centers Near San Pablo, California
The city of San Pablo is home to an estimated 31,156 people. San Pablo, located between downtown Richmond and Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, offers residents some interesting places to visit, such as Alvarado Adobe Museum.
Wildcat Canyon Regional Park lies at the southeastern corner of San Pablo, while Tilden Nature Area is just a few minutes away. The city is also close to San Pablo Bay and San Francisco Bay.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In San Pablo, California
Adults who are searching for drug and alcohol rehab centers in San Pablo have a couple of different treatment options to consider.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near San Pablo, California
People who have a substance use disorder can find a few addiction treatment options outside of San Pablo as well.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In San Pablo And Contra Costa County
About 54,000 Contra Costa County residents have an opioid use disorder. Drug overdoses, especially those involving opioids, have been a significant problem in Contra Costa County during the past few years.
Other substance abuse rates in the San Pablo area include:
- Opioids are the most frequently abused substances in Contra Costa County. Other misused drugs in this area include methamphetamine, cocaine, and heroin.
- Opioid overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in Contra Costa County among people 25 to 64 years old.
- In 2016, more than 760,000 opioid prescriptions were written for Contra Costa County residents.
- Between 2015 and 2016, there were more than 100 deaths from opioid overdoses in Contra Costa County.
- From 2014 through 2016, Contra Costa County had 356 drug overdose deaths.
Traveling For The Best Program
Since San Pablo has only a couple of addiction treatment programs available, it may be helpful for residents to look into alcohol and drug rehab centers in nearby California cities.
Comparing different rehab programs before enrolling ensures that a person receives the care they need for their unique situation.
For assistance in finding the best substance abuse treatment near San Pablo for yourself or someone you know, please contact us today.Article Sources
Superior Court of California: Contra Costa County - http://www.cc-courts.org/civil/docs/grandjury/1806_The_Opioid_Crisis.pdf
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data