Top 3 Drug Rehab Centers in Ramona, California
Ramona, California has a population that is estimated to be around 20,292 people. This census-designated place is nestled between Cleveland National Forest to the north and Cuyamaca Rancho State Park to the southeast. Those who call Ramona home and struggle with addiction have access to a local rehab center, with more treatment options in surrounding communities.
Rehab Centers In Ramona, California
Residents in Ramona who have a substance use disorder have one drug and alcohol rehab center available.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Ramona, California
Ramona residents looking for substance use disorder services in nearby areas can find addiction treatment centers in Lakeside and San Diego.
Substance Abuse In Ramona & San Diego County
Over the past few years, San Diego County has had problems with the overuse of opioid substances. Consider some drug-related facts:
- San Diego County’s total number of opioid-related deaths was 245 in 2016.
- From 2014 through 2016, the county’s total number of drug overdose deaths was 1,272.
- In 2013, San Diego County’s total number of ER visits for opioid use was 6,866. In 2015, the county’s total number of ER visits for opioid use increased to 7,501.
- San Diego County’s total number of deaths due to heroin overdoses in 2016 was 91, and the county had a 28 percent treatment rate for heroin addiction.
- The county’s total number of opioid overdose deaths in 2017 was 285, and the total number of hospitalizations due to opioid overdoses was 267.
Traveling For The Best Program
Ramona only has one type of drug and alcohol rehab center available, and it may not be right for every person. It’s important for those who struggle with addiction to look beyond Ramona in other towns and cities to explore more rehab center options. Traveling for treatment can help people find the most effective rehab program for their situation.
If you or a loved one in Ramona need help finding drug and alcohol treatment centers in the area, please contact RehabCenter.net.