3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Pleasanton, California
There are around 83,007 people living in Pleasanton, California. The city lies between Livermore to the east and Hayward to the west. Residents who enjoy being outdoors have a variety of places to explore, including the Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Center. For people living in Pleasanton with addiction, local rehab centers are available to offer support.
Rehab Centers In Pleasanton, California
Pleasanton residents who need help for substance use disorders have access to at least one alcohol and drug rehab center in the city.
Rehab Centers Near Pleasanton, California
Individuals who live in Pleasanton and are looking into addiction treatment centers have a few options available nearby in San Ramon.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Pleasanton And Alameda County
Alameda County has experienced a growing problem with the overuse of opioids, including prescription drugs, in recent years. Take a look at some troubling facts from the region:
- Alameda County’s total number of drug overdose deaths was 528 between 2014 and 2016.
- In 2015, Alameda County had a 536.3 rate of written opioid prescriptions per 1,000 people.
- In 2015, the rate for heroin addiction treatment was seven times higher in Alameda County than the rate of treatment for prescription opioids.
- In 2017, Alameda County’s total number of opioid overdose fatalities was 37, with 144 ER visits and 115 hospitalizations.
- Opioid overdose fatalities in Alameda County mainly occurred among adults between 25 and 29 years of age.
Traveling For The Best Program
The recovery process for drug and alcohol addiction can be challenging, so it’s important to find effective treatment. Traveling outside of Pleasanton to find additional options is a good way to locate a treatment program geared towards a person’s individual circumstances. With an open mind and some assistance, finding the best program is possible.
To receive help finding available alcohol and drug treatment programs in or close to Pleasanton for you or a loved one, contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
Alameda County Public Health Department - http://www.acphd.org/media/444223/opioid-brief.pdf
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data