Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Palmdale, California
Just across the San Gabriel Mountains from the city of Los Angeles, Palmdale, California is home to 152,750 people. It is part of the large Palmdale/Lancaster urban area and offers all of the benefits of a thriving urban center, including a robust economy rooted in the aerospace industry. For residents with addiction, local treatment centers make it possible to get help.
Rehab Centers In Palmdale, California
Those in Palmdale who find themselves battling addiction and ready to get help have access to a number of treatment facilities in the city itself.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Palmdale, California
With both residential and outpatient services available in Palmdale, those who need help will find it close at hand. However, nearby communities like Lancaster provide more addiction treatment options.
Substance Abuse In Palmdale & Los Angeles County
In Palmdale, many people are touched by the realities of addiction. Los Angeles County addiction numbers show that Palmdale and the surrounding communities continue to struggle with addiction. Some key statistics about this problem include:
- On a survey of Los Angeles County residents taken between 2012-2014, 22 percent admitted to binge drinking alcohol in the past month.
- In 2015, 4,529 incidents were reported to Los Angeles County Poison Control Center that involved drug poisoning.
- Illicit substances were responsible for 23.3 percent of these calls.
- Methamphetamine was the most common drug poisoning call, responsible for 4.8 percent of the total number of calls.
- In 2015, Los Angeles County had a total of 30,083 substance abuse treatment admissions.
Traveling For The Best Program
Los Angeles County and Palmdale have a number of treatment options for those looking for help. However, they are not always the right treatment option for every individual. Those who are willing to travel for treatment will find more varied rehab centers to meet their needs. Even leaving California is often a wise move in the search for the best treatment program.
Find the right treatment program by contacting RehabCenter.net and talking with an addiction treatment specialist now.Article Sources