4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Oroville, California
Located between Lake Oroville and Thermalito Afterbay, Oroville, California is home to over 19,000 people. This city provides individuals with plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation which makes it an ideal location to overcome addiction.
Rehab Centers In Oroville, California
Individuals who need alcohol or drug rehab services in Oroville have at least two options to look into.
Rehab Centers Near Oroville, California
Adults who have a substance use disorder have additional rehab centers to consider that are fairly close to Oroville in Chico and Marysville.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Oroville And Butte County
Butte County has had problems with drug abuse overall, including opioid overuse, over the past few years. Take a look at some facts related to drug use in the region:
- From 2014 through 2016, Butte County had a total of 212 drug overdose deaths.
- In 2016, Butte County had 16 deaths due to opioid overdoses.
- Butte County had a total of 17 deaths from opioid overdoses in 2017 and 264,514 written prescriptions for opioids.
- There were 45 emergency department visits for opioid overdoses in 2017 in Butte County and 105 hospitalizations.
- The age group in Butte County that had the highest number of opioid overdose deaths was 30 to 34.
Traveling For The Best Program
Oroville offers a few options for treatment, but the specific programs that are available might not necessarily be the most suitable ones for different individuals. Consider traveling to other programs offered at treatment centers outside of Oroville. Doing this can help people find the best kind of treatment program for their condition.
For additional information or for help finding facilities offering treatment in or near Oroville, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data