Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Ontario, California
The city of Ontario, California is home to around 175,841 people. Ontario lies between Angeles National Forest to the north and Chino Hill State Park to the south. Those who call Ontario home have access to major roads, including I-10 and I-15. Residents struggling with addiction will find opportunities for treatment within Ontario itself.
Rehab Centers In Ontario, California
Individuals with a substance use disorder who need treatment can find at least two drug and alcohol rehab centers in Ontario.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Rehab Centers Near Ontario, California
Adults in Ontario searching for alcohol and drug rehab centers have more options in Upland and Claremont.
Substance Abuse In Ontario & San Bernardino County
Opioid abuse has been on the rise in San Bernardino County, especially over the last few years. Consider some drug-related facts from the region:
- From 2014 to 2016, San Bernardino County had a total of 320 drug overdose deaths.
- San Bernardino County had 36 deaths from opioid overdoses in 2016.
- There were 1,520,578 written prescriptions for opioids in San Bernardino County in 2016.
- In 2017, San Bernardino County had 57 deaths from opioid overdoses.
- Deaths from opioid overdoses mostly happened among the 60 to 64 age group in San Bernardino County in 2017.
Traveling For The Best Program
Those who need to take part in a treatment program for addiction should find a suitable one that meets their needs and situation. Limiting the search to one’s hometown means having fewer options to consider. Adults with substance use disorders should considering traveling to other cities, towns, or states to select the best program for their addiction recovery.
If you’re looking into treatment centers for alcohol or drug addiction in Ontario or nearby, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data