Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Montebello, California
The city of Montebello, California has an estimated population of 63,192 individuals. Montebello lies between East Los Angeles to the west and Whittier Narrows Natural Area to the east. Residents have easy access to major roads, such as I-5 and I-605, that makes traveling convenient. For addiction treatment, residents must look towards surrounding communities.
Rehab Centers In Montebello, California
There are no listings for drug and alcohol rehab centers in Montebello provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Adults in need of this treatment should be prepared to look into treatment programs in other cities.
Rehab Centers Near Montebello, California
Those with a substance use disorder looking for treatment in Montebello can find other options nearby in Pico Rivera, Los Angeles, and Downey.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Montebello & Los Angeles County
The overuse of opioids and methamphetamine are considerable problems in Los Angeles County. Take a look at these overdose facts from the county:
- Los Angeles County had 2,282 drug-related overdose deaths from 2013 and 2015, increasing to 2,288 deaths between 2014 and 2016.
- Los Angeles County had twice as many toxicology cases that involved fentanyl between 2015 and 2016.
- The county had a 28.3 percent toxicology cases that involved methamphetamine in 2016.
- Substance use disorders largely occur in younger age groups in Los Angeles County.
- The county had 447 overdose deaths due to opioids in 2017, and there were 4,266,149 written prescriptions for opioids the same year.
Traveling For The Best Program
Finding a drug and alcohol rehab center close to Montebello provides a convenient way to undergo treatment. However, it’s important for those who need help to find multiple programs and facilities to compare before deciding on one. In some cases, this can mean traveling away from Montebello for the best program for individual needs.
For help finding addiction treatment centers located near Montebello for yourself or someone you love, contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
County of Los Angeles Public Health - http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/sapc/MDU/MDBrief/CostBriefFinal.pdf
National Drug Early Warning System - https://ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/los-angeles-scs-drug-use-patterns-and-trends-2017-final.pdf