3 Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Martinez, California
There are around 38,373 residents living in the city of Martinez, California. The city, located between Walnut Creek and Vallejo, shares its northern border with the waters of the Carquinez Strait. Residents have a few places to go to enjoy the outdoors and see local wildlife, and also have access to addiction treatment resources within the community.
Rehab Centers In Martinez, California
Adults who need to locate rehab centers for substance use disorders have one option to consider within Martinez.
Rehab Centers Near Martinez, California
Individuals who need treatment for addiction in the Martinez area are near several alcohol and drug rehab centers in Concord and Vallejo.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Martinez & Contra Costa County
Contra Costa County has had a rise in opioid abuse and other kinds of substance abuse in the past few years. Take a look at some statistics from the area:
- Contra Costa County had a total of 374 drug overdose deaths from 2013 through 2015. The county had 356 drug overdose deaths between 2014 and 2016.
- The county had over 100 deaths from opioid overdoses between 2015 and 2016 and over 100 visits to the emergency department for opioid overdoses in 2015.
- In 2016, Contra Costa County had over 760,000 written prescriptions for opioids.
- In 2017, there were a total of 52 opioid overdose deaths in Contra Costa County and 125 emergency room visits for opioid overdoses.
- The age groups that most opioid overdose deaths occurred in within the county in 2017 were the 35 to 39 age group, the 25 to 29 age group, and the 55 to 59 age group.
Traveling For The Best Program
Having local treatment options available for substance use disorders can seem convenient. However, people should keep in mind that it’s more important to receive the most effective care possible with the right treatment plan. This can mean traveling to other areas for a rehab center that aligns with the person’s treatment goals.
For additional help locating alcohol and drug rehab centers that are in or close to Martinez, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Superior Court of California: Contra Costa County - http://www.cc-courts.org/civil/docs/grandjury/1806_The_Opioid_Crisis.pdf