4 Drug Rehab Centers in Manteca, California
Manteca, California, home to 75,000 people, is a large city in San Joaquin County. The community has seen tremendous growth in recent years, as lower real estate prices have drawn people from larger Bay Area cities. This influx of city workers has lead to alcohol and drug problems, which means addiction treatment facilities are an important asset to the community.
Rehab Centers In Manteca, California
Because Manteca is a larger community, it has a number of drug and alcohol rehab centers available to residents who are ready to get help.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Manteca, California
Though Manteca has two addiction treatment centers, sometimes local options are not the right fit. Some other nearby rehab centers can be found in French Camp and Stockton.
Substance Abuse In Manteca & San Joaquin County
The abuse of alcohol, drugs, tobacco and other substances is a serious issue for those living in San Joaquin County. The need for treatment facilities is clear based on current drug addiction statistics. Here are some key numbers that show the addiction problem in Manteca and San Joaquin County:
- San Joaquin County’s drug-induced death rate is 56 percent higher than the California Average.
- In 2012, the county had a rate of 17.3 deaths per 100,000 people.
- In a community survey, 41.1 percent of residents reported drug abuse being the community’s most concerning health behavior.
- Among high school 11th graders, 49 percent in San Joaquin County admitted to using drugs.
- Among adults in the county, 14 percent admitted to needing substance abuse or mental health treatment.
Traveling For The Best Program
Getting treatment sometimes requires creativity and flexibility, especially when Manteca does not offer the right treatment program. Finding access to treatment starts with being willing to travel outside of Manteca or even outside of California. Traveling for the best program opens the door to a greater number of treatment possibilities.
Reach out to an addiction treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net for more treatment options, whether they require travel or are located close to home.Article Sources
Healthier San Joaquin County - https://www.healthiersanjoaquin.org/pdfs/2016/substance%20use.pdf