Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Lucerne Valley, California
A town in San Bernardino County, Lucerne Valley, California is situated in the Mojave Desert. Home to more than 5,800 residents as of 2010, Lucerne Valley is also the site of unique and important landmarks. For residents of Lucerne Valley who struggle with substance abuse or addiction, area rehab centers are available to offer care and support.
Rehab Centers In Lucerne Valley, California
Currently, there is one alcohol and drug rehab center in Lucerne Valley.
Rehab Centers Near Lucerne Valley, California
Drug and alcohol rehab centers located near Lucerne Valley can be found in cities like Apple Valley and Lake Arrowhead.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse in Lucerne Valley & San Bernardino County
The population of Lucerne Valley and San Bernardino County are subjected to drug and alcohol abuse problems. San Bernardino County obtained the following statistics regarding substance abuse in the area:
- In 2013-2014, the county experienced an increase of 10 percent in the number of alcohol and drug-related admissions to treatment centers.
- Twenty percent of those who received substance use disorder services also obtained mental health services during the same time frame.
- Over the past five years, admissions to county treatment centers for methamphetamine addictions has increased by 26 percent.
- Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis, health conditions that are often faced by those with an alcohol use disorder, worsened over the last five years.
- While San Bernardino County saw its drug-induced death rate improve, the rate of deaths due to alcohol has worsened over the past five years.
Traveling For The Best Program
A substance use disorder is a complex condition that cannot be treated with a cookie-cutter approach. What works for one person isn’t necessarily the rehab program that is best for another. Traveling for the right substance use treatment program is something that needs to be considered, as more rehab centers options will become available.
The guidance of a treatment specialist can help find the right program for the person in need. For more information, contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
San Bernardino County - http://wp.sbcounty.gov/indicators/health/substance-abuse/