Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Lake View Terrace, California
Located in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California, Lake View Terrace is surrounded by the Verdugo Mountains and Angeles National Forest. However, the addiction struggles of Los Angeles affect the people of Lake View Terrace, making addiction treatment centers an important benefit to the neighborhood.
Rehab Centers In Lake View Terrace, California
In Lake View Terrace, those who need addiction treatment will find at least one drug and alcohol rehab center.
Rehab Centers Near Lake View Terrace, California
Because Lake View Terrace is in Los Angeles, many addiction treatment facilities are located close by in communities like Pacoima, Sun Valley, and Burbank.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Lake View Terrace & Los Angeles County
The people of Lake View Terrace are often touched by the addiction struggles of Los Angeles and the rest of Los Angeles County. In fact, the addiction problem in this region continues to grow. These statistics show the extent of the problem:
- From 2012-2014, 1.8 million adults in Los Angeles County admitted to binge alcohol drinking over the past month.
- In addition, 704,921 admitted to marijuana use, and 335,308 admitted to using other drugs.
- Among those ages 12 and older, 18 percent admitted to a substance use disorder.
- In 2015, 9,392 people were admitted to treatment in Los Angeles County for heroin use.
- In 2014, nearly 300 people died due to opioid overdose.
Traveling For The Best Program
Finding addiction treatment that works well for an individual’s needs should always be a top priority. This starts with being willing to travel for treatment, because traveling opens the door to a wider range of treatment possibilities. Leaving Los Angeles County, or even leaving the state of California, can lead to greater addiction treatment success.
Discuss the need for addiction treatment with an addiction treatment specialist by contacting RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources