Top 3 Drug Rehab Centers In Laguna Hills, California
Located close to Laguna Canyon, the city of Laguna Hills is an Orange County, California gem that is home to 31,000 people. Laguna Hills is known for its beautiful views of the mountains and valleys surrounding the community. This natural location also makes it a great spot for addiction treatment, setting the stage for a successful recovery.
Rehab Centers In Laguna Hills, California
Laguna Hills has much to offer its residents, including several options for drug and alcohol treatment.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Laguna Hills, California
Laguna Hills has many more alcohol and drug rehab centers within a couple of miles of the city, including one in Lake Forest
Substance Abuse In Laguna Hills & Orange County
The community of Laguna Hills often faces problems with drug and alcohol addiction as does the rest of Orange County. The rise in problems, like hospitalizations and deaths due to drug poisoning, is concerning. Here is a look at some of the numbers surrounding drug addiction in Orange County:
- Between 2000 and 2016, drug alcohol overdose deaths in Orange County rose by 82 percent.
- Men in Orange County are almost two times more likely to be hospitalized or killed from a drug addiction than women.
- Every year, over 5,500 people are hospitalized in the county because of drug overdose.
- In addition, nearly 700 people in the county die due to addiction and overdose.
- The majority of the deaths are accidental, and 66.8 percent involved opioid use.
Traveling For The Best Program
Getting away from home is often a key component to successful addiction recovery. Those living in Laguna hills will find that they have many options to travel for treatment, not only outside of Orange County, but also outside of California. This can often make the addiction treatment process more successful.
Learn about addiction treatment options by contacting RehabCenter.net today and also get help applying for treatment.Article Sources
Orange County Health Care Agency - http://www.ochealthinfo.com/about/admin/pubs/od