Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Hesperia, California
Hesperia, California sits just 35 miles to the north of San Bernardino in San Bernardino County. This High Desert community is in Victor Valley and is home to over 92,000 people. Many who live in the community suffer from drug and alcohol addiction, but local treatment providers can help people battle addiction effectively.
Rehab Centers In Hesperia, California
In Hesperia, there is at least one alcohol and drug rehab center available to local residents.
Rehab Centers Near Hesperia, California
Hesperia does not offer many options, but within a short drive, those who need services will find many more choices, including rehab centers in Apple Valley and Victorville.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Hesperia & San Bernardino County
In San Bernardino County and Hesperia, addiction remains a serious concern as more and more people fall victim to the disease. Learning about addiction and its effects on the community will show the importance of treatment. Some important statistics include:
- For the 2013-2014 fiscal year, addiction-related admissions in San Bernardino County rose 10 percent.
- Alcohol admissions rose by 29 percent.
- Of those who received services form county facilities, 20 percent also received services for co-occurring mental health needs.
- The county experienced 1,073 serious vehicle accidents involving alcohol use.
- The most common drug requiring treatment in San Bernardino County was methamphetamine, responsible for 2,936 admissions in 2013-2014.
Traveling For The Best Program
Sometimes the right treatment facility is not the one located in an individual’s hometown. Being willing to travel for treatment opens the door to better, more effective treatment options that are tailored to an individual’s unique needs. Sometimes this will even mean traveling outside of California.
Learn more about addiction treatment options by contacting RehabCenter.netArticle Sources
San Bernardino County - http://wp.sbcounty.gov/indicators/health/substance-abuse/