Top 3 Drug Rehab Centers Near El Centro, California
There are around 44,364 people who live in El Centro, California. This city, which is located fairly close to the Mexico border, has a few parks available that offer a place for residents to enjoy the sun and stay physically active. Those who live in El Centro and struggle with substance abuse will also find alcohol and drug rehab centers nearby.
Rehab Centers In El Centro, California
Those who want to look into local options for addiction treatment in El Centro have one rehab center to consider.
Rehab Centers Near El Centro, California
Individuals who need help for alcohol or drug addiction can look beyond El Centro for other types of care in Brawley or Campo.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In El Centro & Imperial County
Imperial County has experienced issues with opioid misuse and overdoses in recent years. Consider the following drug-related statistics:
- From 2013 to 2015, the county had 97 drug-related overdose deaths. This number increased to 103 between 2014 and 2016.
- Imperial County had 8 opioid overdose deaths in 2017, which was a rate of 4.6 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2017, Imperial County had 26 emergency room visits for opioid overdoses, which was a rate of 16.7 per 100,00 population.
- There were 13 opioid overdose hospitalizations in Imperial County in 2017, which was a rate of 6.7 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2017, opioid overdose deaths in Imperial County occurred mostly in the 55 to 59 age group.
Traveling For The Best Program
Staying in El Centro for a treatment program may be a convenient option for residents. However, the programs offered might not provide the right type of treatment for an individual’s personal needs and situation. Searching for other treatment options that require traveling away from El Centro can help a person find the right fit.
If you’ve been looking for addiction treatment facilities outside of El Centro for yourself or a loved one, contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data