3 Drug Rehab Centers in Concord, California
Concord, California, located not far from San Pablo Bay in Contra Costa County, is home to over 122,000 people. This suburban community serves as a bedroom community for the nearby cities of San Francisco and Oakland, providing a quieter way of life. Yet that quiet nature hides a problem with drug and alcohol addiction that local treatment centers can help fight.
Rehab Centers In Concord, California
In Concord, those struggling with alcohol or drug addiction will find a number of treatment facilities in the city itself.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Concord, California
Though Concord offers a large number of treatment options, sometimes people will want to get away from home. Consider nearby areas like Martinez for additional rehab centers.
Substance Abuse In Concord & Contra Costa County
In Contra Costa County and Concord, the opioid crisis has hit hard. Many are fighting the battle against opioid addiction, and sadly many are losing. Some sad statistics surrounding this problem include:
- From 2015-2016, over 100 people in Contra Costa County died because of opioid addiction and overdose.
- Around 54,000 people in the country are addicted to opioids.
- In 2016, over 760,000 opioid prescriptions were issued in Contra Costa County.
- In 2015, over 100 people visited the emergency room for opioid overdose.
- In Contra Costa County, opioid use is now responsible for more accidental deaths among 25 to 64-year-olds than car accidents.
Traveling For The Best Program
Opportunities for drug addiction treatment in Contra Costa County are excellent, but that does not mean the area holds the right program for all people who need help. In fact, many may find greater success in treatment if they choose to travel away from the temptations and relationships of home. Traveling outside of the county and the state can also provide more treatment options.
For help identifying the right addiction treatment centers, reach out to RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
Contra Costa Superior Court - http://www.cc-courts.org/civil/docs/grandjury/1806_The_Opioid_Crisis.pdf