Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Clearlake, California
The city of Clearlake, California is home to around 15,066 residents. Clearlake shares its eastern border with the waters of Clear Lake. Those who live in the city can visit Anderson Marsh State Historical Park, which lies along Clearlake’s southern border, for hiking trails, natural walks, and other outdoor recreation. There are also alcohol and drug rehab centers available in the area.
Rehab Centers In Clearlake, California
Individuals who need treatment for alcohol or drug addiction in Clearlake have one option to consider.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Rehab Centers Near Clearlake, California
Those who decide to look outside of Clearlake for addiction treatment centers have a few different places to consider in Calistoga and Santa Rosa.
Substance Abuse In Clearlake & Lake County
Lake County has had a growing issue with the use of fentanyl and other opioids, especially in the past few years. Consider some statistics from the county:
- In 2014, Lake County had 46 drug overdose deaths, which was a record at the time. In 2016, the county reached a new record with 86 drug overdose deaths. Opioid overdoses accounted for 78 of these deaths,
- Lake County had an overdose death rate of 20 per 100,000 people in 2014. This rate went up to 36.6 in 2016.
- In 2015, there were 42 overdose deaths in Lake County. Fifteen of these deaths were due to fentanyl.
- In 2016, the county had 42 heroin overdoses and 59 fentanyl overdoses.
- The number of deaths from cocaine use has also increased. There were two deaths in Lake County in 2014 and 21 cocaine-related deaths in 2016.
Traveling For The Best Program
Although being able to stay in Clearlake and go through treatment would be convenient, this is not the best option in some cases. Some people find that they need to travel outside their own town or city to find more suitable programs for alcohol and drug addiction treatment. Exploring program options in other places can help people find rehab centers best for them.
Please contact RehabCenter.net today for help finding the right program.Article Sources