Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Citrus Heights, California
Home to more than 87,000 people, Citrus Heights, California is located in Sacramento County and is easily accessible via Interstate 80 on its western side. One of a number of parks in Citrus Heights, Arcade Creek Park Preserve is a beautiful natural area. For residents of Citrus Heights who suffer from addiction, rehab centers are available nearby to help.
Rehab Centers In Citrus Heights, California
There is one alcohol and drug rehab center in Citrus Heights, California.
Rehab Centers Near Citrus Heights, California
Additional rehab centers that provide other treatment options for those with a substance use disorder can be found near Citrus Heights in Roseville, Carmichael, and Sacramento.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Citrus Heights & Sacramento County
The Sacramento County Opioid Prescription Drug Monitoring Surveillance Report detailed opioid abuse in the region. Here are some significant findings from the report:
- Sixty-one residents died as the result of overdosing on opioids in 2017.
- More than 1,103,000 prescriptions for opioids were written in 2017.
- That same year, 207 people went to an emergency department in the county as the result of an opioid overdose.
- Hospitalizations because of an opioid overdose numbered 157.
- Of those adults who entered treatment in Sacramento County in 2017, 2,845 listed opioids as their top drug of choice.
Traveling For The Best Program
Finding the best program for a loved one who is struggling with a substance use disorder is paramount to their recovery. Looking beyond the Citrus Heights and Sacramento County boundaries and being willing to travel opens up endless possibilities for addiction treatment. Contact RehabCenter.net for help making this challenging time come to an end.Article Sources
Sacramento County Opioid Coalition - http://sacopioidcoalition.org/statistics/