4 Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Carmichael, California
Carmichael, California has an estimated population of around 61,762 people. The American River flows along the eastern edge of this census-designated place, which is just a few miles northeast of downtown Sacramento. Residents who are struggling with addiction will find several addiction treatment centers nearby.
Rehab Centers In Carmichael, California
Those who live in Carmichael and need to find drug and alcohol treatment centers have a couple of options to consider.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Carmichael, California
Individuals who are searching for substance use disorder rehab centers that are close to Carmichael will find options in Rancho Cordova and Fair Oaks.
Substance Abuse In Carmichael & Sacramento County
Sacramento County has experienced a rise in opioid abuse during the past few years, along with the abuse of other substances. Consider these area statistics:
- From 2012 to 2014, Sacramento County had a total of 698 drug overdose deaths. Between 2013 and 2015, the county had
- 775 drug overdose deaths. From 2014 to 2016, this number decreased slightly to 760.
- In 2017, Sacramento County had a total of 61 opioid overdose deaths.
- There were 157 opioid overdose hospitalizations in Sacramento County in 2017.
- Sacramento County had a total of 207 emergency room visits due to opioid overdoses in 2017.
- There were 1,103,247 opioid prescriptions written in Sacramento County in 2017.
Traveling For The Best Program
When someone has a substance use disorder, finding the best treatment program is essential. This can mean looking into rehab centers that are outside Carmichael or even California. Exploring other states helps ensure that those who need treatment can find the most effective care possible.
If you’re looking for drug and alcohol rehab centers for yourself or a loved one, please contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Sacramento County Opioid Coalition - http://sacopioidcoalition.org/statistics/