Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Capistrano Beach, California
The Capistrano Beach community is part of the city of Dana Point, which is home to roughly 33,934 people. This oceanfront community lies between Doheny State Beach and San Clemente. Residents who call Capistrano Beach home have a number of places to go to enjoy the ocean air. There are also options for addiction treatment in and around the community.
Rehab Centers In Capistrano Beach, California
Capistrano Beach has one drug and alcohol rehab center available for those with a substance use disorder.
Rehab Centers Near Capistrano Beach, California
Those who need to find suitable drug and alcohol rehab centers close to Capistrano Beach have a few options available. There are additional rehab centers in nearby San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, and Dana Point.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Capistrano Beach & Orange County
Orange County has had widespread problems with drug abuse in recent years, especially involving opioid use. Take a look at some statistics from the county:
- From 2013 to 2015, Orange County had 675 opioid overdose deaths, which accounted for 66.8 percent of all drug overdose deaths.
- Between 2013 and 2015, there were 364 benzodiazepine overdose deaths in the county, which accounted for 36 percent of all drug overdose deaths.
- From 2013 to 2015, Orange County had 262 alcohol-related overdose deaths, which accounted for 25.9 percent of all drug and alcohol deaths.
- Drug or alcohol overdoses result in roughly 5,500 hospitalizations and close to 700 deaths in Orange County per year.
- Between 2013 and 2015, Orange County had 1,111 drug overdose deaths. From 2014 to 2016, the county had 1,168 drug overdose deaths.
Traveling For The Best Program
It’s not necessarily the best option to stay in one’s own town or community for drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Doing so can result in limited treatment options, which might not provide the most suitable care. Those who need treatment for a substance use disorder should be open to traveling other areas in California, or even other states.
For information on alcohol and drug rehab centers for yourself or someone you love, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Orange County Health Care Agency - http://www.ochealthinfo.com/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=64090