Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Canoga Park, California
Canoga Park, California is a neighborhood in Los Angeles County. Home to more than 60,000 residents, Canoga Park is also where the Los Angeles River gets its start. Bell Creek and Calabasas Creek join together behind Canoga Park High School to form the Los Angeles River.
For people with addiction, there are rehab centers nearby.
Rehab Centers In Canoga Park, California
Currently, there are two outpatient alcohol and drug rehab centers located in Canoga Park.
Find A Drug Rehab Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Canoga Park, California
Other rehab centers are located near Canoga Park and offer individuals a broader range of options in Winnetka and Woodland Hills.
Substance Abuse In Canoga Park & Los Angeles County
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health noted the following statistics concerning substance use and abuse in the area:
- Over a five-year period, publicly-funded substance abuse treatment centers saw their admissions nearly double from 674 to 1,022.
- Currently, drug overdose is the third-leading cause of premature and injury death in Los Angeles County.
- Ninety-six percent of those people who died from drug-related overdose were determined to have used more than one drug.
- About 379,000 adults reported misusing a prescription drug sometime during the past year.
- In just the last five years, more than 14 million opioid prescriptions were issued within the county.
Traveling For The Best Program
Canoga Park and the surrounding areas offer individuals numerous choices when it comes to rehab centers. For some, though, getting out of the Los Angeles area is what is necessary for them to find success in recovery. Traveling for the best program might not be the first thought, but our treatment specialists can help. Learn more by contacting RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health - http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/docs/HealthNews/PrescriptionDrug-12-13.pdf