Drug Rehab Centers Near Azusa, California
Nestled in the San Gabriel Valley against the backdrop of the San Gabriel Mountains, the city of Azusa, California is home to nearly 50,000 people. Given its strategic location and pleasing climate, living in Azusa lends itself to taking advantage of the many outdoor experiences. People affected by substance abuse will also find an addiction treatment center within the city itself.
Rehab Centers In Azusa, California
There is currently one alcohol and drug rehab center in Azusa.
Rehab Centers Near Azusa, California
Individuals, as well as those who are concerned about their loved ones, can find other options for rehab centers in nearby areas like Covina and Pomona.
Find A Rehab Center Near You.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Azusa & Los Angeles County
A 2016 report detailing the drug use patterns and trends in Los Angeles County revealed some sobering facts. Consider:
- Between 2012 and 2014, more than 393,000 people over the age of 12 reported using pain relievers for nonmedical reasons.
- In 2015, 7,626 people obtained treatment for methamphetamine.
- Of the above number, 52 percent were male while 47 percent were female.
- Treatment admissions of those individuals between the ages of 26 and 44 years of age were nearly half (49%) of the total amount.
- In 2015, more than 30,000 people in Los Angeles County obtained substance abuse treatment.
Traveling For The Best Program
The area surrounding Azusa offers a range of rehab programs for those struggling with a substance use disorder. However, traveling for a drug or alcohol rehab center is an option that should always be kept in mind. For many, there is a particular approach or program that is the right one that helps them fully recover.
For help locating a program that’s right for the person, contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
National Drug Early Warning System - https://ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/u1424/los_angeles_scs_drug_use_patterns_and_trends_2016.pdf