Important Update Regarding COVID-19 Preparedness
Addiction Campuses is committed to the safety and security of our team members, patients, and their families. We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation and have implemented appropriate precautionary measures to help ensure we protect the health and welfare of all those we serve.
Accordingly, Addiction Campuses is compliant with the latest guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We also are tracking information provided by regional health officials where our campuses are located to further inform our response. Our active measures in place to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus include, but are not limited to:
- Enabling team members to work remotely where possible
- Requiring team members to stay home and self-quarantine for two weeks if they or their family members are sick or show symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Urging all employees and patients to wash hands with soap and warm water, or to use hand sanitizer if water and soap are not available
- Screening all staff, patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19
- Asking any visitor who traveled to a CDC-defined Level 2 or Level 3 risk country to refrain from visiting our headquarters or campuses
- Suspending all non-essential business travel and conducting meetings virtually when possible
- Restricting all Addiction Campuses personnel from attending industry conferences, trade shows, or business gatherings with large groups of people
- Increasing sanitary procedures across all our campuses
- Urging all campuses to secure gloves, gowns, soap, masks, and hand sanitizer
- Altering our dining protocols to minimize contacts while maintaining healthy food choices
We understand the seriousness of the illness and will continue actively monitoring the situation for any changes in condition that may cause us to update our response plan. We take very seriously our duty to care for our patients and team members, and we are confident we can continue operating all of our campuses to provide the highest quality of care. If you have any concerns for yourself or for a loved one, please contact us.
Wishing you the best of health,
CEO and President