Alcohol And Drug Rehabs that Accept Optum Insurance
Funding your recovery from alcohol or drug addiction can feel impossible without the guidance of a skilled and informative insurance provider. Thankfully, Optum is one of these providers: they offer a wide variety of coverage options for people who need help with their rehabilitation treatment.
What Is Optum?
Optum is a subsidary of UnitedHealth Group, alongside UnitedHealthCare. It’s connection with UnitedHealth Group means it serves almost 70 million Americans. Optum employs over 60,000 people around the world in an attempt to help create technologically-advanced health system care and to provide insurance options to an ever-increasing number of people.
The wide-reach of Optum means that it offers multiple types of benefits to its customers. It is slowly, but surely, spreading into the world of drug and alcohol rehab care. Remember: addiction has been classified as a mental health problem, thanks to the Mental Health Parity Act. As a result, you can’t be denied coverage for rehab due to any anti-drug biases.
Optum is a company dedicated to helping you find the insurance you need to recover from drug addiction. They also ensure that your treatment is up-to-speed with the latest treatment breakthroughs: this means you won’t suffer from outdated or ineffective treatment methods, such as electric shock therapy.
The Four Branches Of Optum
The expansive scope of Optum has made it necessary for its services to be broken down into four separate branches. These branches deal with different aspects of Optum care and are designed to give you the best available treatment options. These four branches are:
- OptumHealth – This branch is designed to help offer support and coverage options for people like you. It also works to provide care facilities with services and support and is also home to several sub-groups, including:
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Transplant Management
- OptumInsight – Analyzes health care information to help create choose the best treatments and solutions for its members.
- Optum Technology – Designed to create innovative health care solutions, including developing new addiction treatments and therapy.
- OptumRx – Manages the pharmaceutical benefits of its members, including prescriptions and access to medication.
These four branches work together to create an all-inclusive coverage model that ensures you can find some type of rehabilitation treatment. It also helps you choose the coverage level that you want to make sure you aren’t paying more than you can afford in premiums and co-pays.
Optum Insurance Options
The insurance options available through Optum vary, depending on your needs. They offer specific state- and federally-financed insurance options that integrate market knowledge, available resources, technology, and treatment centers to synthesize the best options for their customers.
As a result, just about every kind of drug or alcohol rehabilitation option should be covered by Optum. The exact services covered (and the amount covered) will vary depending on the state in which you live, your coverage option, and what levels of insurance are accepted at the rehab center. The following treatment options are among the most popular:
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- 12-Step Program attendance
- Dual-diagnosis for co-occurring disorders
- Holistic treatment options
- Alternative treatments (such as yoga and massages)
- Wilderness rehabilitation
Optum, like other insurance providers, wants to help you recover from your addiction in a safe and healthy manner. That’s why they offer so many options; just about everybody should be able to find an Optum insurance policy that suits their personal recovery needs.
Finding Centers That Accept Optum
If you are struggling to find centers near you that accept Optum insurance, never fear: it’s not an impossibility. It’ll just take a careful investigative process that is designed to give you a feel for not only the insurance options accepted at the facility, but also the atmosphere and personality of the center. This procedure requires you to:
- Look up the rehab center’s payment options – most sites will list what kind of private insurance options they accept.
- Call the rehab center or RehabCenter.net and ask – sometimes, they may be willing to make exceptions for you.
- Talk to your Optum insurance agent – alternative policies designed for rehabilitation coverage may be available.
- Visit the center with friends or family – this gives you an in-depth look at the facility and a personal connection with the people who run it.
By using this throughout and careful examination method, you can not only find a rehab center that accepts Optum, but one that feels right for you. And feeling accepted and comfortable in rehab is one of the underrated keys to maintaining a successful recovery trajectory.
Don’t Hesitate To Learn More
If you’re still uncertain about what center you want to attend or how to best utilize your Optum insurance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at RehabCenter.net today. Our insurance experts can help you fine-tune your options and get your recovery covered. You deserve that kind of peace of mind.