Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Quitman, MississippiCall: 800-959-6280
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Quitman City
Quitman City is a safe and peaceful city, centrally situated in Clarke County with sunny weather, sunny weather, and a variety of lodging options. It is also easily accessed from a variety of nearby freeways, making it a popular destination for people in Mississippi who are looking to recover from drug addiction.
And even though drug and substance abuse in Mississippi is below the national average, there have been numerous methamphetamine lab discoveries. Intriguing, legal drugs, such as alcohol and prescription drugs, are more commonly abused than illegal ones. Thankfully, Quitman hosts one of the man Weems Community Health Centers in the state.
This outstanding drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility that will set you off on your journey towards sobriety. Located on 100 Park Pl, Quitman, it is the only rehab facility in the city and offers an array of specialized services employing the use of multiple addiction treatment care approaches.
Services Rendered At The Clinic
Weems is equipped with a full-time 'Mobile Crisis Team' which works in liaison with the local authorities and other relevant bodies to provide short-term crisis response, stabilization, and intervention.
The professionals at the center offer prevention services in a bid to prevent drug and alcohol abuse. They do this by providing counseling to treat stress, grief, depression, schizophrenia, and marital problems in adults and hyperactivity and behavioral problems in children and youth. Patients can also opt for holistic and alternative treatment offered in the clinic.
Types Of Care Provided
- Outpatient care: Patients are encouraged to pay regularly scheduled visits to the facility for individual counseling, personalized classes, and group meetings.
- Residential Treatment: Weems Lifecare offers a 30-day residential treatment for acute cases of substance and alcohol abuse.
- Secondary Residential Treatment: It runs up to a total of 60 days and allows patients to work during the day and receive treatment at night.
- DUI Program: This care is meant to assist those who have lost their licenses due to a DUI court order.
- Opioid Replacement Education Group: To help those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Intensive Adult and Adolescents Outpatient Program: Targets those patients whose conditions are not severe enough to warrant inpatient treatment. It features three sessions per week for a span of ten weeks.
Payment And Payment Assistance
The Center accepts cash, check, money order, and credit card, state-funded insurance such as Medicaid, and private insurances like Health One, Claremont Behavioral, Compcare, Compsynch, Federal Blue Cross, Healthsmart, Integrated Behavioral, Amerihealth, Beech Street, United Healthcare, Cigna, Blue Shield, Humana Health and Aetna among others.
The diverse nature of its treatments and the quality of its professionals makes Quitman an excellent choice for people who need rehab care. Please contact us at RehabCenter.net to learn more.
Weems Community Mental Health Center Clarke County Office
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment