Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Bedford, MassachusettsCall: 800-959-6280
How Bad Is The Addiction Issue?It is imperative to know that drug and substance abuse is a matter not only affecting individuals, but also the nation at large. It costs the United States money for treatment and other problems resulting from substance abuse, such as crime and low job productivity.
The primary forms of addiction in the Bedford area include alcohol and heroin. Meth and other forms of drugs, such as pain pills and antidepressants, may be a cause of dependency.
Drug and substance abuse may be paralyzing your health and draining you financially. Bedford is the place to go for detox programs for anyone seeking a happier life. You can also find long-term drug rehabs and addiction treatment.
Holistic rehabilitation is provided for periods that range from 90-120 days.
Other services provided include addiction treatment for older persons and those who are suffering from HIV/AIDS. The facility provides separate treatment for men and women who suffer from drug and substance abuse.
Payment OptionsThe facility has several channels of payment. One is self-payment, like cash, credit cards, checks, and money orders. Another way is through the use of state-financed insurance, such as Medicaid and Medicare. Private insurance like United Healthcare and Amerihealt are also accepted.
Those in the army can use their military insurance for their payments. In case the above methods are unavailable to you, loans and financing options may be available.
Get Help TodayDrug abuse is responsible for physical and emotional damage causing depression as a result. Seeking treatment as early as you can is key to quick recovery. Please contact us at RehabCenter.net today to learn more.
Veterans Center for Addiction Trt (VCAT)
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for seniors/older adults
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment