Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Crete, Illinois
Going to Crete, Illinois for drug treatment can help those with addictions get the help they need to move forward as a sober person. Crete has many benefits, from having moderate temperatures to providing good lodging for incoming visitors.
Drug Abuse Information and Rehabilitation Centers
The Hill Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program is available in Crete, and it offers various treatments for people from all walks of life. Teen addiction treatment is available, and treatment for those suffering from mental health conditions as well as substance abuse disorders is available, too. Addiction treatment is provided for those with HIV or AIDS, men or women's programs are available, and court-ordered addiction is provided at the facility. Addiction treatments are also provided for seniors, gays and lesbians, pregnant or postpartum mothers, or others.
The weather in Crete is rainiest in the spring months, with March and April having most of the rainfall for the year. Temperatures are warmer than in some parts of Illinois, so Crete can be a good place for patients to go for outdoor activity. The hottest month of the year on average is July with an average temperature of 75 degrees, and the coldest month is February with an average temperature on only 27 degrees.
Staying in Crete is easy for patients entering the area or for family visiting. The Super 8 is located on W. Monee Manhattan and is a budget hotel with free breakfast and WiFi. The Red Roof Inn & Suites in Monee is a 3-star hotel with a reasonable cost and free Wi-Fi. Holiday Inn Chicago is a 3-star hotel as well, with an in-house eatery, and both luxury and standard rooms.
Hill Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prog
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for gays and lesbians
- Addiction treatment for seniors/older adults
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- Outpatient counseling treatment