Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Caseyville, Illinois
Caseyville is known for sunny weather, so any patient who wants to enjoy drug treatment in the sun will appreciate the area. Temperatures hit an average low of 33 degrees Fahrenheit in February, but the summer months of June, July, and August have warm temperatures averaging between 76 and 78 degrees. If visiting family or patients want to avoid rain, March and July should be avoided. Those months have an average rainfall of around 2.8 inches.
Drug Abuse Information and Rehabilitation Centers
There is one rehabilitation center in Caseyville, which is called the Gateway Foundation Alcohol and Drug Treatment facility. The programs offered there include dual-diagnosis treatment for mental illness, addiction treatment for expecting mothers or those with postpartum disorder, addiction treatment that focuses on women's needs, and assistance for those with ASL or hearing impairment. Addiction treatment for men as well as 30- to 120-day programs are available for inpatients. Holistic and alternative treatments are also available.
Quality Inn & Suites offers a comfortable stay for those coming into town in Caseyville. Whether patients or family need a place to stay, First Western Inn provides affordable lodging and free Wi-Fi and breakfast meals. America's Best Inn also has affordable rooms and is a 2-star hotel just minutes away from the local rehabilitation center.
Gateway Foundation Alcohol and Drug Treatment/Caseyville
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment