Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Trinidad, Colorado
Trinidad, Colorado is home to a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment center known as Crossroads Turning Points Inc. People who come to Crossroads are from all different backgrounds and walks of life, all looking for help in starting and maintaining the path toward recovery. Many people initially come to Crossroads Turning Points to detox from drugs or alcohol in the center’s 30-day inpatient program. Eventually, program participants can transition to an outpatient program that emphasizes relapse prevention and long-term sobriety.
Crossroads Turning Points offers highly individualized treatment and holistic methods that appeal to people with specific needs and interests. Programs are available specifically for men, women, seniors, adolescents, pregnant women, and people who identify as gay or lesbian. The program also offers Christian-based addiction treatment, as well as treatment for the hearing impaired and individuals diagnosed with HIV or AIDS.
Nearly anyone can qualify for treatment at Crossroads Turning Points and receive the dedicated treatment they need. The center is qualified to handle dual-diagnosis disorders and is an approved treatment center for DWI or DUI offenders. Medicaid is accepted, and fees adjustments are available to those with financial need.
About Trinidad, Colorado
A stay in Trinidad can be both relaxing and educational. The town is peppered with bed and breakfasts, including the Tarabino Inn Bed & Breakfast. Centered in the heart of town just two blocks from Main Street, visitor to Tarabino Inn B&B are within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, galleries and museums. There are also several hotels in the area, including the Holiday Inn and Suites near historic downtown. This pet-friendly hotel is conveniently located along I-25 and features an onsite fitness center and indoor swimming pool.
During the summer, when average temperatures are in the 80s, visitors can enjoy a free ride on the town trolley and explore the many shops along Trinidad’s red brick streets. Nearby Trinidad Lake State Park provides exciting recreational opportunities, including fishing, hiking, and water-skiing. Average lows hover around 19 degrees Fahrenheit in January. During these colder months, visitors may prefer exploring one of the town’s many museums, such as the Louden-Henritze Archaeology Museum.
There are many employment opportunities in Trinidad. In addition to the many tourism attractions, restaurants and shops, Trinidad is also home to larger employers, like a Safeway grocery store, a Wal-Mart Supercenter, and the Mt. San Rafael Hospital.
Crossroads Turning Points Inc
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for gays and lesbians
- Addiction treatment for seniors/older adults
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment